«The Paton Welding Journal» has been published monthly since 2000 in English, ISSN 0957-798X. «The Paton Welding Journal» is a cover-to-cover English translation of the «Avtomaticheskaya Svarka» (Automatic Welding) journal.
The «Avtomaticheskaya Svarka» journal has been published monthly since 1948 in Russian, ISSN 005-111X.
The E.O.Paton Electric Welding Institute is a world leader in this field. The journal includes a wide range of scientific-technical and promotion information in the field of technologies, equipment and materials for welding, surfacing, brazing, and deposition of protective coatings and also abstracts of books coming out of the press, information on exhibitions, conferences and defended thesis
«The Paton Welding Journal» is a Ukrainian specialised scientific-technical and production journal relating to welding, surfacing, cutting, soldering, brazing, coating and other allied technologies.
«The Paton Welding Journal» is presented in «Google Scholar» (USA), RINTS (Russia) journals of abstracts «Dzherelo» (Ukraine), «Svarka» (Russia), «Welding Abstracts» (Great Britain), abstracted in «Biuletyn Instytutu Spawalnistwa w Gliwicach» (Poland) and «Rivista Italiana della Saldatura» (Italy), and used in reviews of Japanese journals «Journal of Light Metal Welding», «Journal of the Japan Welding Society», «Quarterly Journal of the Japan Welding Society», «Journal of Japan Institute of Metals» and «Welding Technology».
«The Paton Welding Journal» presents results of the extensive theoretical and experimental research carried out primarily at the E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute in the field of welding. The Institute is a world leader in this field. The Journal covers a wide range of scientific-technical and promotion information in the field of technologies, equipment and materials for welding, surfacing, brazing and deposition of protective coatings, and includes abstracts of the coming books, information on exhibitions, conferences and defended theses.
«The Paton Welding Journal» is a scientific journal that includes articles on the fundamental and applied research and short notes in the area of:
– weldability of structural materials
– welding of different types of steels and cast irons
– welding of non-ferrous metals, including aluminium, titanium, etc.
– joining of dissimilar and composite materials
– welding of refractory metals and alloys
– welding of cryogenic materials
– arc welding
– flash-butt welding
– electron beam and laser welding
– explosion welding and cutting
– friction welding
– electroslag welding
– soldering and brazing
– advanced structural materials
– surfacing and coating
– computer technologies in welding
– strength of welded joints and structures
– residual stresses and strains
– calculation and design of welded joints and structures
– automation of welding fabrication
– estimation of residual life of welded structures
– welding for fabrication of unique structures
– welding and repair in thermal and nuclear power engineering
– advances in underwater welding, cutting and repair
- 265 просмотров